1. Please tell me how you work...?
2. How long have you been working?
3. How long have you been working in this firm?
4. How long since you are in the position of(secretary/engineer/accountant)?
5. Please tell me your daily duties & responsibilities?
6. Ple ase tell me how you manage to operate your daily work?
7. What sort of business/trade is the firm you are now working?
8. Would you please describe the business nature of your firm?
9. How do you assist your superior officer?
10. How many employees are there in your firm?
11. How many staff are there in your department?
12. What is your position in your firm?
13. How many persons under your supervision?
14. Do you help to train personnel? How?
15. What is the annual business turn-over of your firm?
16. Have you received any professional training? When? Type of Certificate issued?
17. Have you received any on the job training?
18. Can you manage to operate computers?
19. What do you know about computers?
20. What is your knowledge on clerical duties?
21. As a (secretary / engineer / accountant), please tell me your professional skills, and your abilities to carry out your job
23. What are your outstanding achievements / performances, worthwhile to tell me? Certificate / Awards?
24. Have you ever visited Canada before? When? On what purpose?
25. How much money will you bring into Canada?
26. at is your ability in English/ French?
27. Can you speak English / French?
28. What would you do if you fail to secure a (secretarial / engineering / accounting)job?
29. What makes you so sure that you are a qualified immigrant?
30. Why do you want to go to Canada?
31. What do you know about Canada?
32. How do you think Canadian economy?
33. You know Canada has one of the best social welfare systems/health systems in the world. How do you think of it?
34. What particular things do you like in Canada?
35. Why do you want to leave China?
36. How do you think the experience you have in China?
37. Do you go to Canada because you are not successful in China?
38. Where are you going to settle (or live) in Canada?
39. What do you know about Vancouver, the place you‘re going to live?
40. Tell me anything you know about Vancouver?
41. Why would you like to settle in Vancouver?
42. Tell me any other cities you know in Canada.
43. Have you heard anything about Canada in Chinese media recently?
44. What‘s your impression on Vancouver (Canada)?
45. What do you think about Canadian political system?
46. Have you been to Canada (any other countries besides Thailand)?
47. What is the biggest city in Canada?
48. Who is the premier of Canada?
49. Why don‘t you go to USA?
50. How many people are there in your family?
51. Why do you leave your spouse/child/parents behind?
52. Did your parent agree with you on immigration?
53. Does your spouse have any plan when she accompanies you to Canada?
54. Why don‘t you bring your child with you to Canada?
55. What kind of QUALIFICATION did you get?
56. What university did you graduate?
57. Is your University famous?
58. Tell me something about your university?
59. What‘s your major?
60. Since you have graduated from the university for more than 10 years, how can you catch up the fast-growing world?
3年留学行业经验； 擅长加拿大学院、大学本科以及研究生院校申请，已推送100+学生实现留学梦； 曾在海外工作两年，有丰富的热门专业见识； 学生评价：“细心、热情、专业、负责”。